- You should always arrive on time with make-up free around the entire eye area. If not, must come early to remove any makeup residue around eye area.
If you are late, we can only perform services within your original allotted appointment time.
- Please discuss any allergies, eye treatments you have had such as eye surgery, permanent make-up, chemical peels, etc, you should inform your therapist of any medical condition including pregnancy prior to booking, as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
- You need to discontinue any use of heavy creams, lotions, and Vaseline around eye area the night before lash appointment.
- Please avoid receiving lash perm or tint within 48 hours before lash application appointment.
- Limit liquids at least 2-3 hours before appointment time ( this is due to the length of time you will be laying down with your eyes closed)
- No caffeine 2-3 hours before appointment time ( caffeine makes eyes jittery)
- Feel free to bring your own music with earbuds for your enjoyment and relaxation.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required.
Candidates who are seeking permanent makeup and who may be contraindicated (meaning those that I cannot treat) are:
- Those under 18 years of age need a guardian
- People with severe diabetes
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood-thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
- People with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the Site that is to be treated.
- People with allergies to makeup or colours
- People with allergies to topical anesthetic or numbing creams
- Those with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
- Those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- You Are a hemophiliac
- Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure, or had mitral valve Disorder.
- Those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin
- Let me know if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetics.
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic, and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolor your permanent makeup.
- Flu or Cold: Please stay home, reschedule your appointment if you have a cold or flu or sinus/respiratory infection.
- Coumadin: Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for the desired outcome.
- Cancers/Chemotherapy: A doctor's clearance may be necessary.
- Laser eye surgery: Wait about 3 months for eyeliner procedure. All other permanent makeup procedures are ok.
- Juvederm or other "fillers": Get permanent makeup first or ask your Juvederm tech for clearance.
- Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
- Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait for about 6 months. (Eyeliners tattoo clients only)
- Pinkeye: As soon as their infection has cleared, medication completed.
- Cold Sores: Clients with a severe history of cold sores might need a medication of anti-viral drugs (Zovirax, Valtrex, or Acyclovir) after the procedure.
- Please do not visit without booking your appointment.
- We accept only one client at a time.
- We need to collect client's information including phone number and name according to the new regulation.
- Staff will wear a mask or face shield during a procedure.
- We use high-level disinfectants for medical devices and working environment.
- We use a disposable bed sheet and gloves, needles and most products for each client.
- We passed the York Region Health and Safety Inspection in 2021.
- visit alone by appointment (If more than 2people get any services at the same time, both can come together)
- wear a mask.
- wash their hands in the studio.
- Person with medical conditions who are unable to safely wear a face mask or covering
- Person who is unable to place or remove a face mask or covering without help
BEFORE SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP
ALL SEMI-PERMANENT COSMETIC PROCEDURES CAN BE ONE or MULTI-SESSION PROCESSES. After finishing the initial procedure, we provide a retouch service, and there is no additional charge for the follow-up appointment after your initial application as long as it is performed within two months of the initial application. This retouch is not mandatory and if there is no need to be fixed or modified, clients DO NOT have to come back. We always try to give a perfect result to our valued clients.
WHILE YOUR SKIN HEALS, BE PREPARED FOR THE COLOR INTENSITY OF YOUR PROCEDURE TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY LARGER, SHARPER, BRIGHTER, OR DARKER than what is expected for the final outcome. This is a normal and expected result of the application and healing process. The healing process will take a number of days to complete, depending on how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates and new skin regrows to take its place. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make social plans for a day or two following any procedure. Please bring your lip products or brow pencils with you on the day of the procedure if possible for better consultation.
Eyebrows: Avoid tweezing, waxing, electrolysis, and coloring and tinting your brows for two weeks prior to the procedure if possible. This will allow your practitioner the most flexibility to achieve optimal results.
Eyeliner: DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES DURING OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pretreated condition. Also, DO NOT WEAR ANY EYE MAKEUP or EYELASH EXTENSIONS before you visit. Do not use growth stimulants for at least one week prior to and one week after your eyeliner procedure.
Lips: Lip wax or bleaching treatments, lips filler, or laser hair removal for lips area should not be undertaken for at least a two week period preceding your lips tattoo procedure.
Please apply any lip balms or vaseline to make the lips smooth and unchapped for better work and result.
Hair Line: We recommend that your scalp avoids direct sun exposure or tanning beds for 7-10 days before your procedure to eliminate the risk of burnt skin. No sunburn for 30 days prior to an appointment.
Please wash your hair before you visit. Do not use irritating products. For example, products with strong scrub products or strong menthol are not recommended.
AFTER SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP
The following must be avoided during all 14 days of post-Permanent Makeup procedure.( for all areas ):
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Makeup and lotion and soap on the area
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- After the procedure, make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the post-care ointment with a cotton swab or a clean finger from the first day. This can be done once at night time for at least 3 days. When the post-care ointment gets finished, please apply vaseline for hydration of your skin for at least 7days more.(except eyeliners tattoo/Eyelid area doesn’t require any healing creams)
- Please wash your face carefully around the area without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the showerhead.
-Only clean water can contact the area. DO NOT use cleansing form or oil or soap or facial mask pack or any cosmetics and sunscreen directly on to the area
-If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact us immediately to discuss further instructions.
-Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odor.
- After procedure, make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the post-care ointment (A&D ointment or vaseline, as often as possible.)DO NOT make the lips dry.
- If you have any cold sores/ fever blisters/ herpes simplex after the procedure, you might need to contact your physician to obtain and take the proper prescription medication to treat such outbreaks. Many physicians prescribe Valtrex or antiviral. Follow your physician’s instructions.
- Do not touch your lips with fingers or foods. Please use a fork or chopstick for food and straw for any beverages.
- The next day, eyelids will be more swollen which is normal, please cool the area with ice pack at least 2 times a day. When using the ice pack, wrap the ice pack in a plastic wrap to prevent the eyes from getting wet. But you will not press your eyes with the ice pack.
- Do not apply any antibiotic creams. It does not help to heal. It leads more higher risk if the cream comes into your eyes.
Scalp Hair line tattoo
- Avoid shampooing for at least 3 days immediately after the procedure.
- Avoid shampoo with a strong stimulating scent for at least two weeks or shampoo with a scrub function.
- Please do not wear tight hats or hair bands for at least 2 weeks.
After finishing the initial procedure, we provide a retouch service, and there is no additional charge for the follow-up appointment after your initial application as long as it is performed within two months of the initial application. This retouch is not mandatory and if there is no need to be fixed or modified, clients DO NOT have to come back. We always try to give a perfect result to our valued clients.
What is Semi-Permanent Make-up?
Semi-Permanent Make-up is a non-surgical treatment that replicates flawlessly applied ‘conventional’ cosmetics through the infusion colored, pharmaceutical grade pigments into the skin. Results are immediate and long-lasting, bringing balance and definition to facial features.
Who is Semi-Permanent Make-up suitable for?
Every woman who wants to feel good about herself and is confident that her makeup application is faultless with an endurance way beyond anything conventional cosmetics can offer! We also offer life-changing benefits to alopecia sufferers or those who are suffering / will suffer hair loss following chemotherapy.
Is Semi-Permanent Make-up safe?
Absolutely! We follow a strict code of conduct that ensures the safety of our clients. Meticulous standards of hygiene are followed with the use of disposable cartridges, gloves, etc. We are trained and qualified technicians, and only use state-of-the-art equipment and hypoallergenic pigments.
Does it hurt?
Client comfort is an important aspect of all semi-permanent procedures. It does hurt a little but is rather more uncomfortable than unbearable. Be assured, we use the best topical numbing agents, both before and throughout the procedure ensuring your maximum comfort.
How long do the results last?
Semi-Permanent Makeups can last for many years. The actual length of time is variable and depends on factors such as UV / sun exposure, skin type, beauty regimen, the density of colour implanted into the skin (softer enhancements do not last as long as strong, bold enhancements). All enhancements will require a colour boost or top-up every year or three years to maintain their crispness and colour.
How quickly will my procedure heal?
Everyone is different and healing times vary according to your health. Generally speaking, the skin will heal within 2weeks for eyebrows and scalp hairlines, and within a week for lips and eyeliners.
How will I look immediately afterward?
Micriblading is the most natural brows right after the procedure. Ombre and Combination brows procedures are a little noticeable, slightly darker. Eyes may swell a little, but this generally only lasts for a day. Lips will swell and may remain swollen and chapped in appearance for several days.
Can I wear make-up afterward on the area I got the pricedure?
We advise not to wear any cosmetics until the skin has healed as this may cause infection. You need to keep the treatment site hygienically clean and lightly moisturized to promote efficient healing. Once healed you can wear as much make-up as you wish, although you probably will not need to!
How long does the procedure take?
Most procedures take between 2 – 3.5 hours start to finish. It always allows more than enough time so that you and your aesthetician can be relaxed and not be rushed to finish.
What if I am on medication – will it affect the procedure?
Some medications are contra-indicated. It is vitally important that you discuss the medications you are taking with us at your consultation.
I have suffered from cold sores in the past – will this affect my lips tattoo procedure?
You might need to see your doctor before or after lips tattoo procedure to take antiviral medication to prevent or treat a cold sore break out. If the current condition is fine, it doesn't affect the procedure.
Can my poorly tattooed eyebrows be fixed?
we CAN fix and correct in most cases such as poorly shaped, unnatural colour brows. We have our signature techniques to correct them without a laser tattoo removal which is much more complex.
BEFORE EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Please remove all eye makeup with a mild, oil-free cleanser prior to your appointment. Eye makeup can interfere with the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions, so it's very important your natural lashes be as clean as possible.
AFTER EYELASH EXTENSIONS
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for the first 3~5 hours after the application.
- Do not expose your eyelash extensions to STEAM from showers, saunas, facials, hot yoga, bath, swimming pools or spas, and avoid tanning beds AND spray tans for 48 hours after application.
- Do not use oil-based skincare, mascara, and cleansing products. ONLY water-based and oil-free products are approved for use. Oil-based products, including oil-based eyeliner, will affect the adhesion and cause the lashes to fall out prematurely. Oil-based and waterproof mascara should be avoided ENTIRELY to avoid damage to natural lashes as well as eyelash extensions.
- Do not touch lashes frequently. Keeping your fingers off your extensions will keep them clean and free of natural oils.
- Brush your eyelash extensions. Brushing your eyelash extensions with a clean lash brush given to you will keep your lashes tangle-free and looking their best. This will also encourage loose lashes to shed as needed. Brush only from center to tip, avoiding the base of the lash line.
- NO EYELASH CURLER. You will not need to curl your eyelash extensions. Doing so can cause breakage and pull natural eyelashes from the root, potentially causing damage.
- Inform your other service providers that you have eyelash extensions when getting facials, spray tans, massages, etc.
How long will it take to apply eyelash extensions?
Lashes are applied while you are lying down with your eyes closed in a cozy, warm spa bed. This beauty rest can take about 1.5 to 2 hours for a Classic full set and Russian volumes. After cleaning and priming your lashes, your bottom lashes are protected with an anti-aging eyepad or medical tape and then lash extensions are applied. It is a very relaxing, non-invasive procedure and most clients fall asleep!
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Eyelash extensions can last up to 6 weeks. However, they are no longer full at 6 weeks. Therefore, refill is recommended to keep your lashes full every 2weeks. Nomatter what lash extensions you get and how strong glue we use, the extensions will shed with the natural growth cycle of your own lashes.
How often should I get touch-ups?
We recommend getting a touch up every 2 weeks. If you wait too long your eyelash extensions will mostly fall out, and you will be required a full set. Other factors such as exposure to steam, humidity, or touching your eyes a lot may cause the extensions to fall off sooner.
Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing eyelash extensions?
Yes. The bonding agent we use is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise, etc. But the more you do those things, the less lashes last.
Why my lashes don't lash long? they mostly fall off in 3days!!
- Most refills should be done within 2weeks. It means the lashes won't be full at 2weeks. You might have only 30% or more or less remained lashes at that time, The glue is vulnerable to humidity and high temperature. If you have an oily skin which produces sebum and water more than normal, dry skins, it can cause of lash retention issues. Also, if you sweat often or the weather is hot and humid like summer, lashes won't stay well.
- If you are a side sleeper, you might rub the lashes with a pillow while you are sleeping.
- If you wear a contact lenses, you might have more chance to touch eye area so it can be a cause.
- If you live or travel to a city with a climate of high temperature and humidity, glue doesn't stay long.
- If you get a facial treatment with a steamer or work out with sweat, moisture make the glue weak.
- If you apply a lotion or eye cream around eyes, Oil melts a glue.
- There are lots of reasons. However, we value all of you and understand how disappointed you would be. If lashes fall off more than 50% within 3days, please email us clear photos of your eyes and then we gladly offer you a NEW FULL SET for free. email@example.com
My lash line feels tight and stiff after lash extensions, Why?
We never put a glue on your skin. However, the more lashes you have, the stiffer and tighter you can feel. Because of the amount of the glue that we use. Also, the glue tends to harden when it's too dry or too wet, or when it's too cold or too hot. If you are very sensitive or it's your first experience, you may feel those feelings, but this doesn't affect your eyelashes. Once you get used to it, you will feel comfortable. But if you feel PAIN, you must contact us.
Who should NOT wear eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions may not be suitable for people who:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea
- Are very rough with themselves and do not want to follow after care instructions
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it
- Have a condition called Trichotillomania, which is compulsive pulling or twisting of hair or eyelashes
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes
We require 24 hrs notice for cancellation of your scheduled appointment. If you are a retouch client canceling with less than 24 hrs of your scheduled appointment will be required to pay the full amount of the services next time. If you are a first visit client canceling with less than 24 hrs, you will be required a 30% amount deposit which is non-refundable for the next appointment. If a client doesn't show up on the day of their appointment, we do not provide our services anymore.